- The weather became freezing , the wind was very biting, and everyone was wearing thick clothes.
- The interesting point is that most people who walk on the road wear hats to make them feel warmer.
- What surprised me was that the market was still there in such cold weather, but there were fewer merchants than last time.
- The leaves of the big tree have turned yellow and landed on the ground. The flowers also lost their original bright colors.
- This time I feel that the United Square Park has become deserted, the lively voice has disappeared, no one is sitting by the fountain, and few people are watching the people playing chess.
- I saw that some parts might be under construction, they were surrounded by wood boards, and iron fences surrounded the fountain.
- The environment around the statue changed little, but the leaves became yellower, and the grass withered.
Every time I observe, I pay attention to the environment around a statue. If you look at each photo, they don’t change much, but some subtle changes are changing quietly. The most obvious is the plants and trees around the statue. At first, they are very lush, a piece of green surrounds the statue, and the sun shines on it. After the weather slowly cooled, the leaves began to turn yellow, and the surrounding environment became deserted, giving me a feeling that seemed to be forgotten. These observations have made me really discover a change in the local environment. I feel that every time I walk to Union Square Park, I will unconsciously observe and explore its changes.
I want try to use the Riso printer, but I’m not sure if I can do it correctly. I will decide as soon as possible after I finish the poster!