Thesis 3.26.18 : Exhibition Design details
- 3d sketch (to scale):
- measurements (in feet): 5 x 5 x 5
- lights: one regular light
- list of equipment / furniture:
- mac mini, smallest Gigabyte size OK
- power outlet
- monitor (i bring)
- mouse (i bring)
- abstracts (100-200, two sentences):
My thesis is a web resource that introduces middle schoolers (ages 11-13) to the math behind an image, using convolution matrices to create customizable image filters. Along the way, a relationship begins to form between the numbers and pixels, which underlines the power and importance of playing with images.
Instructions are within the work itself.