- Dobrucka, Renata and Ryszard Cierpiszewski. 2014. “Active and Intelligent Packaging Food – Research and Development – A Review.” Polish Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences 64 (1): 7-15. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.2478/v10222-012-0091-3. http://search.proquest.com/docview/1508444395?accountid=12261.
- Singh, Preeti, Abas Wani Ali, and Sven Saengerlaub. 2011. “Active Packaging of Food Products: Recent Trends.” Nutrition and Food Science 41 (4): 249-doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/00346651111151384. http://search.proquest.com/docview/878726639?accountid=12261.
- Marsh, Kenneth, and Betty Author Marsh is president of Kenneth S. Marsh & Associates, Ltd., Central, SC, U.S.A. Author Bugusu is Research Scientist, Dept. of Science and Technology Projects, Institute of Food Technologists, Washington, D.C., U.S.A. Direct inquiries to author Bugusu (E-mail: ) Bugusu. 2007. Food Packaging—Roles, Materials, and Environmental Issues. Journal of Food Science. 72, no. 3:
- Wilson, Bee. Consider the Fork: A History of How We Cook and Eat. New York: Basic Books, 2012. http://newschool.eblib.com/patron/FullRecord.aspx?p=1028038 (accessed March 01, 2016)
- Aaron L. Brody and John B. Lord, Developing New Food Products for a Changing Marketplace. Florida: Boca Raton, 2007.
- Emo Chiellini, Environmentally Compatible Food Packaging. England: Cambridge, 2008.
- Mathlouthi, Food Packaging and Preservation: Theory and Practice. New York: New York, 1986
Google Scholarly Article
- Nitaigour Mahalik. “Trends in Food Packaging and Manufacturing Systems and Technology.”Trends in Food Science & Technology(2010):117–128. Accessed February 29, 2016. http://www.sciencedirect.com.libproxy.newschool.edu/science/article/pii/S0924224410000063
- Sonneveld, K. 2000. “What Drives (food) Packaging Innovation?” Packaging Technology and Science (7): 29-35 http://auto350986.library.ingentaconnect.com.libproxy.newschool.edu/content/jws/pts/2000/00000013/00000001/art00489. Accessed February 29, 1026
- Hall, A. R. 1960. “”A History of Technology:” some Editorial Reflections.” Technology and Culture 1 (4): 311. http://search.proquest.com/docview/1301546135?accountid=12261.