Wood had to be cut into specific shapes and combined together with a use of mechanical connector.
I used screws and hinges before multiple times, so i decided to try the wood dowel to hold cubes together.
My mistake was that i polished cubes for way too long, and woodshop closed meanwhile. So i had to drill holes for cubes in my apartment on the floor, and the biggest mistake was that i didn’t use an owl, so even though i marked all cubes, the drill slightly danced away from center, so my cubes aren’t connect perfectly. I’m pleased with the size of the holes i drilled though (slightly smaller than the rod), so the sculpture stays together.