Monday April 20
– Proposal posted to the Learning Portfolio
– Reflection on Short Circuit in the LP
Review Open Works Examples
Present your project ideas to the class.
Write down questions that occur to you.
- Download reading – 7 Principles of Typographic Contrast
- Research precedents for your idea. Bring examples in on Wednesday.
- Final Project: Begin creating elements of your project.
Wednesday April 22
Bring images and links to precedents for your project.
- Work on final projects. Draw shoot, craft, bring what you need to get to work!
- Presentation: 7 Typographic Contrasts
- UsingInDesign to create an information panel.
InDesign Demo Handout: indesign 12 column grid 2015
- Layout Tips sheet: layout tips 2015
- Watch examples of “Open Works”
- Work on final projects and information panels.
Bring a PRINTED draft of your panel to class on monday.
- Be prepared to discuss your installation needs so we can begin planning.
- Be prepared to work in class.