1. Snap chat story composed of all snap chats that have been taken in the time spent in New York
2. Video of dress shape changing over time in History, maybe predictions of future dress shape based on history
3. Video of piece of designed clothing as it progresses over time, presented along with article of clothing.
4. Graphic animation video progress over time, along with graphic animation
5. object/dress made out of living things (flowers), video as it progresses over time-show life and death of dress
6. video of pictures taken of same person in same place at several different times to capture the change in time but same variable of person
7. video representing first person how drugs effect the mind (use editing effects on premier/photoshop)
8. printmaking series inspired by Andy Warhol, series of prints/ progression of prints
9. Video representing Time now verse Time at home in Cleveland- How I’ve changed, how things have changed
10. Picture video of myself changing overtime through several pictures flashing of myself and the changes that have occurred as time passes, (pictures of self growth) over time
The subject of my project is my life in New York shown by way of a snap chat story.
The Project proposes to explore time by capturing my life in short segments of video and displaying them on a loop in present time. The project also captures the essence of the time of year and technology at the time of my first year of college in New York City. The project is also composed in a time-based medium of video which requires a certain amount of time to watch.
I have chosen this project because it relates personally to my time here in New York and my first year of college, a huge change from my former life at school. The time experienced in these few months is different from my time spent in the past at home because of the huge differences I face in a new place and more difficult tasks that I must complete and take responsibility for on my own.