- My garment will have a round design at the bottom of the front part of the top
- This round part of the garment will be the same length and have the same round shape that the front of the cosmetic bag will have
- The round front part of the shirt will be attached to the round part of the cosmetic bag, and then fold up inside it.
- The cosmetic bag will be opened from one end to the other, flip inside out, and be buttoned into a flat shape that is attached to the bottom front of shirt
- The cosmetic bag will give the shirt its shape and structure (they will be the same size) (clean) (see last photo)
- Materials : fabric, zipper, thread, and buttons.
The red cosmetic bag shows the round shape i would like to achieve on the shirt and the bag i make. This pattern helped me understand how a cosmetic bag is sewn together.