These are the patterns for my container and garment. I discovered that enlarging these patterns from the small scale required more attention to detail and measurements. Adjustments had to be made in small areas (length of container, straps, etc) to fit me correctly.
This is the construction of how the garment and container work together. I learned exactly how many folds I needed to fit the container (7). On my small scale version, it was too tiny to figure out exactly how many times the garment would fold up to fit in the container. I also began to brainstorm many extra things that could be added to indicate the folds (seams/tabs/buttons)
This is me wearing the garment. I expected it to fit based on my learning from making the pattern.