Chelsea is one of my favorite New York neighborhood that is so dear to me, and I enjoy spending most of the time there. The scenic places, public entertainment facilities, and restaurants are the areas that attract me when I am not busy; I enjoy visiting Chelsea market that is located in a restored historic factory. A marketplace is an ideal option for a variety of shopping and dining options that include fish maker, wine store and bakeries. One thing that makes me like this place so much is the diversity of people as well as the products sold in this market. Whenever I walk around in this market, I enjoy interacting with different people as I search for various items from the market which can rarely miss, the place has remained an outstanding place for me as manifested by endless trips that I have made to this place over the recent past.
Located at the est side of the borough of Manhattan with its boundaries being roughly 14th street hot the south, this new York neighborhood is also located at the Hudson River and west street to the West. My first visit to this place was in the last three years; I had gone with my parent to visit one of their old time friend who resided in this New York City neighborhood, after the visit we decided to have a walk around this area. One of the most important things that stuck into my memories are essentially the unique shapes of houses along the west 19th and 23rd streets. The houses communicated to me much more of the different culture of the people living here and the diversity that is embraced by the communities living here. The decorative lighting on buildings also stole my attention during the first time visit, and this makes up memories of this place.
During the visit, I was able to meet different types of people that included the black American, Africans, Latinos and people of Asian origin and this just gave me a hint on how social diversity was the key element in this area. As I walked by I met a guy who had lost directions, and upon talking to him, we got to know each other and that we shared the same residence although we did not know each other previous to the meeting. Since then we have always been good friends. The linking for this place is growing bigger and bigger as evidenced by the number of trips that I have made to this area since I got to know it. It is one of my best places to visit outside of New York City.
Here is a list of ten details that I remember most about this area.
1. The lighting of the houses: this helps me to have a clearer picture of the area whenever I think of it.
2. Presence of different communities helps me to remember this area through its social inclusion.
3. The presence of a variety of commodities in the market helps me to see a diversified market.
4. Empty spaces give me a clearer picture of this area.
5. Unique shapes of houses give me a picture of cultural diversity in the area.
6. Presence of big markets helps me to remember this area as a commercial center,
7. Museums in the area help me to remember this area as one with a lot of history on people
8. Different restaurants give me feel of a different culinary experience in this area.
9. Trees in the area give a fresh memory of the place
10. Entertainment facilities help to remember this place as an attraction to merry lovers.