This is an assignment showing my mapping memory in an 11*17 inches folded paper.
I chose eight pictures from my 16 pictures of memory to represent the most important memories in my life.
- Childhood Space
- Childhood Person
- Childhood Event
- Teenager Space
- Teenager Person
- Future Event
- Future Person
- Future Space
( Read this text while watching the videos )
- Childhood Space – Hospital is an unmoveable memory from my childhood. Cuz I got sick when I was a kid, and I need to go to the hospital once two weeks.
- Childhood Person – I don’t actually know what are people, what is the creature called human, what am I. In my mind, there was only one person, and that’s myself.
- Childhood Event – There was not only sad memories in the hospital. I went to Disneyland many times when I was a kid, and I had watched tons of anime and fantastic movies.
- Teenager Space – And then I grew up, I went to my secondary school in HongKong. That was a giant shift in my life. I moved to Hong Kong from China, and I moved from primary school to secondary school. I grew up, I became a teenager. This is the most memorable space in my secondary school — Basketball court.
- Teenager Person – This is my best friend from my secondary school, we built up many good memories together.
- Future Event – Japan is my favorite country, Kyoto is my favorite city. I went there at least 5 times when I was a secondary school student. I am in love with Japanese culture and everything else in Japan.
- Future Person – My sister is my best friend now, she is the person to understand me the most and stay with me whenever I need her.
- Future Space – This is the landscape shows the tranquility and peace which represent the life I am chasing for.
- Future – Future is unpredictable and I always feel so confused and lost about it. At the same time future is something really excited and wonderful, cuz its unpredictable.