Elements that define my building:
- Transparency through the walkway (being able to see through the practice rooms) and this is done through the use of glass
- Rooftop – an area for performance/ outdoor potluck/ relax area
- Manipulation of my strip system to create outdoor seating area
- Cutting through the walkway to reveal the idea of my parti (which is transparency through the organization of practice rooms)
- Exterior façade system (perforated brick walls)
- The creation of sitting areas outdoor through the manipulation of my system – and how it cuts through the retaining wall leading you into the lower ground floor.
Detailed Drawing List:
- How glass panels meet the flooring (interior) and the exterior wall
- Perspective section of the walkway with the practice rooms
- Show how light hits the brick wall to create different shadows (created through perforated brick wall)
- Assembly of how my strip panel is connecting into the ground and altered to create steps.