For my original proposal I set out to make a piece influence by an artist. In my case I chose Monet. It is similar to my seminar research paper because it focuses on a particular person and trying to interpret the imagination and creativity. Its intended function is for the expression of creativity and wearing it for a photo shoot. It can be worn outside, but it is intended for art purposes mostly. In order to make my piece I used tulle for the head-piece with small reflective pearls and yarn. For my skirt I used silk to have a nice flow to the bottom of the skirt. For the painting I used acrylic paint and thinned it out with a fabric medium. For the top I used a form of pink taffeta for structure. I bought all my fabric at Joanne’s fabric in Jersey. None of my materials were repurposed but the remainder of my materials will be used to craft other projects. My ensemble stated out as a dress, shirt and headpiece. It ended up being a skirt, shirt and headpiece. I could not get the top to look how I wanted it to look so I opted for making a skirt instead. For the shirt, I changed the fabric a couple of time to find what fit my vision the best. Throughout the project, I learned about the importance of a perfect pattern, the right fabric and patience. I learned a lot about sewing and the correct steps needed for an ideal outcome. I had to be patient and willing to mess up and try again. For the painting, I test it out in various fabric and with different techniques until I found what combination worked best. To improve this project, I would want to learn more about pattern making and sewing. I think I did a good job with what I knew but it could be improved with more overall knowledge on the subject.