Growing Food Right Here in NYC
Where Are We — And What Needs to Happen for Urban Ag to Increase, Improve and Have a Significant Impact
This seminar will discuss the current state of urban agriculture and examine challenges and opportunities in NYC.
- Crystal Eksi, Urban Designer, NYC Department of City Planning
- Council Member Rafael Espinal
- Henry Gordon-Smith, Founder and Managing Director, Agritecture
- Gerard Lordahl, Gardens & The Governor’s Island Teaching Garden Director, GrowNYC
- Danielle Spiegel-Feld, Executive Director, Guarini Center Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law, NYU School of Law