- Tell me about you and your work/art! : I am Hyunji Yoon but I go by Ellie in the USA. I do love painting and drawing and I also like making sculptures.
- Where are you from? Is this your first time in NYC? : I am from Daegu, South Korea and this is my first time in New York City. I am so excited to have my new life in New York, and I am looking forward to studying here at Parsons as Fashion Design.
- What do you want to gain from this course? From Parsons? I want to figure out what “shift” is! I hope I can make good friends from this course.
- What do you want to do when you graduate? I want to create my brand after I graduate. I have been making a plan for it, so I hope I can start my own business before I graduate.
- What kind of work do you make? If you have images of past work put them in the post. : I do love using a lot of colorful colors. The majority of my works are painting because I am a painter. But I like to try something new, so I have been trying to make some sculptures, collages, videos, and etc. These are some pieces of what I did in the past.