MOLDING HEAD WITH SILICONE
THE DETAIL PROCESS OF MOLDING HEA
a. Which role did you prefer?
- Maker: Making the mold for your partner?
- Or Model: sitting while your partner made the mold on your head?
b. Did the process go the way you imagine? Please explain briefly:
- what steps of the process went as expected
- how it the process not go as expected, for you, for your partner?
c. What was the most challenging step in the process of making the silicone mold?
d. What was the most unexpected thing that happened?
e. What is the biggest lesson you learned about the process of making the silicone mold?
f. Would you ever do this again? Which role(s)?
- I preferred the maker because the silicone was messy and I didn’t like the texture of it when it touched my face.
- It was quite different from what I thought. There were lots of things to do and consider. Moreover, when I was mixing the silicone, it got harder faster than what I thought.
- The most challenging step was covering all the face with silicone before it gets harder.
- As I mentioned ahead, silicone got harder fast.
- Seeing what you just show to us were different from doing it by myself. Moreover, I mix and apply it quick.
- No. I enjoyed this project, but a trial is just enough.