- How did your experiences in Studio and Seminar inform each other throughout the process of writing and making Bridge 1?
It was a little hard about bridge one. I’ve been confusing about my future. This is the reason why I choose to write a letter to the past me. I was willing to tell past me to avoid bad experiences what coming. When I look back while writing the letter. It’s an opportunity to see what I couldn’t see at the old time.
- What did you discover about your work and yourself through the first draft?
Actually I found out one thing by the first draft and growing up. I shouldn’t insist my life by hope, I should always insisting to make a hope.
- What did you discover about your work and yourself through revision?
I really bad at grammar for writing which I really need to work hard for.
- What did you discover about your work and yourself through the use of sensory details?
I chose to write the memories I couldn’t forget for life. Those are full of real emotion whenever I think of them. Those are like a corner of my life where could lead and teach me in the future.
- Why did you choose to make the revisions you did? (Give a minimum of two specific examples).
1 It’s for my bad writing skill.
2 I want to get a good grade of it.
- What was your intention for the final memoir, and how do you feel you conveyed that intention?
I’d like to record them like a library which could be an amazing thing and I will be like another person to review and keep them.
- What risks did you take in these projects? What risks did you decide against taking? Why?
There is one risk I had and decided to against is how can I perfectly and directly present my idea through my mind. I don’t have that confidence for it, this is why I chose to against.
- What did you learn in your experiments with different techniques in Studio? For the final five postcards, why did you choose the technique you did
I’ve learned how to create a project by my thought comprehensively.
- From this point onward, how would you like to improve as a writer and creator over the course of the semester?
First, I certainly will word as much as I can with my grammar as a writer. I will go read more book and write down some interesting quotation and read them over again. I also will go the learning center of the school to improve it. As a creator, I want to exchange more with professor and classmates.