I started this project with wanting to create a costume for cosplay or a choppy stop motion animation. I started with wanting to make parts of the costume. I was inclined towards the idea of making wings. And was hoping to make something with a light component.
I looked up costumes that reflected my interests and found that the ones with transparent materials made the light reflect more.This made me change my initial idea and because I had thought of my costume to be photographed against a dark background with great luminance.
I sketched out another prototype and started making the gloves with glue. I repeated this process for the barrette and the shoulder and neck pad. To finish it I added joints where required and added lights to the final pieces.