The goal of this assignment was to create a mythological creature by connecting both human and animal attributes.
- Before visiting the Museum of Natural History, I sketched my idea of creating a mermaid feline creature.
- Once at the museum I photographed, various aquatic animals, felines and their staged habitats.
- Finally, using different selections of various photographs and tools in photoshop I assembled my mythological creature.
- I am satisfied with the overall composition and seamless connections in the work.
- Unfortunately, the quality of my photographs weren’t the best due to the limited lighting in the museum and manipulation of the pixels, thus resulting in a more pixelated image then I would have liked.