- How do we relate to others and develop community?
- Finding common interests. Eg;Fashion design.
- Smiling to people and making eye contact.
- Asking questions about them.
- Keeping things positive.
- Show the person that I been listening to what was said.
When how and why I feel connected/disconnected to someone?
- Fashion is a way of communication. How people choose to wear is how they identify themselves. Every little decision eg; color, shape, size, brand, texture etc.,is made by themselves and that’s how they choose to be portrayed to the public.
- I feel disconnected to someone when the person tries to be nice with me but their facial expression clearly shows the opposite.
What a “BODY HYBRID” looks like to me.
Further sketches while making the sculpture.
Color: I want to make the face light brown and add texture to it. For the first surfaces I will use black.
Form: A human head
Scale: Real life
How does my body object that converts between feeling connected/disconnected or creates a space for connecting?
Her whole appearance shows her emotions which is a way of connecting. The face is emotionless but the hair shows her emotions which can involve anger, anxiety and agresivenes.
How will I combine two objects together to create a story?
As I explained earlier, I connect with people though fashion and I disconnect with people when true emotions are now shown. In this way, I combined connection and disconnection into my piece showing an emotionless face with a very fashionable hairstyle made out of fists surfaces.