Dwelling in Italy is a dream of many youngsters. And why not? According to a recent study, Italy is among the top countries that provide popular and sought-after study options. Some of the bachelor’s programmers students may apply for include:
- Bachelor in Arts and Design
- Bachelor in Business & Management
- Bachelor in Economics
- Bachelor in Social Sciences
- Bachelor in Hotel Management
It is noteworthy that high-quality education is just one of the perks of graduating in Italy. There are several other benefits that you must not miss out on.
Continue reading to know more.
- Opportunity To Get Citizenship
Did you know Italy has one of the most powerful passports in the world? By qualifying for Italian citizenship, you can avail countless benefits such as affordable education, ease of employment, and of course, hereditary benefits.
Nevertheless, becoming an Italian citizen could be a pretty daunting task for expat students. Unless they have an unbroken Italian bloodline. In that case, they can qualify for Italian Citizenship by Descent. You can get a consultation with Bersani Law Firm&Partners to learn about citizenship qualifications.
Note: You may avail citizenship by marriage and investment.
- Affordable Cost Of Living
Generally, when international students consider pursuing their studies overseas, financing their expenses remains a significant barrier. Fortunately, that’s not the case when the country is Italy. This country is the perfect blend of cheap living costs with high quality of life. Undoubtedly, the prices of dwellings may vary according to the city.
For instance, in smaller cities such as Bolzano and Bologna, your average monthly expenditure will be around 900 eur. On the other hand, big cities such as Milan and Rome may cost you around 1200 eur.
As for the tuition fees of programs, numerous public and private institutions offer scholarship programs. So, you can apply for them.
- Choose Among The Best Universities Of The World
According to the Guinness World Records, one of the oldest European universities, “the University of Bologna,” has provided interrupted and quality education to its students since 1088.
Apart from this, some other renowned universities in Italy are:
- Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano (NABA), in Milan
- Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, in Bolzano – Bozen
- Swiss School of Management, in Rome
- Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, in Milan
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, in Milan
Depending on the program you are interested in, you may also discover some other institutions offering the best education.
Things To Consider When Studying In Italy
Now that you know the benefits of doing a bachelor’s in Italy, there are a few things you must take into account.
- Learn The Basics Of Language: Finally, learn the basic Italian language to make your journey as effortless as possible.
- Singular Teaching Method: Make yourself familiar with the course structure. You may also request the handbook.
- Stay In Touch With Your Lawyer: The immigration process is not easy to deal with on your own. So, make sure to stay in touch with your lawyer, especially if you are applying for citizenship.
The Bottom Line
You are just one step away from living your dream life, and this step is your bachelor’s degree. What course do you choose, and from which country- it will have a significant impact on your career. So, take into account the things stated above and make a well-versed decision.