Possible archives that is achievable:
Map of the Borough of Brooklyn, City of New York, showing street pavements other than cobblestone on January first 1903.
Cobblestone landmarks of New York State
Archives and Special Collection:
Milano School of International Affairs, Management and Urban Policy collection in Urban Studies
Questions to guide me through:
- Since when have the cobblestones been put in and why?
- Why are they slowly disappearing?
- What is being done to keep them
- What are some of the restoring processes being done?
- Why are they left in the specific streets
- What is the main concern with them
- Were there any recoveries or changes to them?
- Are there policies that affect if the cobblestones can still exist?