- Being in my room made me realize my past memories
- The cities I’ve lived previously felt as if the city was faster than my thoughts. Then living in Abu Dhabi, my thoughts were faster than the city and I had a lot of time to think.
- Thinking in my bedroom in Abu Dhabi made me realize how my thoughts and actions were so fake in Seoul.
- The bedroom is such a fake place to me because it is a place where people stay to feel comfort but when I first moved into my apartment on the 49h floor of abu dhabi the large room felt abnormally bigger, I felt paranoid and lonely while laying on the bed
- Nothing about living in Abu Dhabi felt real and genuine.
- I found these images on my phone and some on the internet.
People perceive living on the 49th floor of Etihad Towers as a luxury, mellow, exquisite lifestyle, yet everything is fabricated.