Class 10 – 9 April – Spring 2018: Visual Culture – afternoon class
- Prototype / mock-up peer review
- Juanli Carrion studio visit review
Homework – due 9 April, 11:59pm
Update your LP post titled, “Final Studio Project Proposal IS2” and submit to canvas.
- Update your proposal with pictures of your mock-up / prototype you did in studio on Monday. Remember, this is a form of investigative research. You are investigating mediums/materials and how your content will be visually or otherwise conveyed based on your proposal idea.
- Write a paragraph explaining what is working with your mock-up/prototype and what is not working. Explain what you will do to fix what is not working.
- Include any comments you received from peer feedback that was helpful
due 16 April – 3:50PM
- Final iteration of your mock-up/prototype. This version is more refined than what you created for April 9th. You have learned enough from creating your mock-up/prototype to begin your final project. See Canvas (on 10 April) for specific LP post guidelines (I WILL SEND AN EMAIL REMINDING YOU TO LOOK).
- 10 questions for Juanli Carrion posted to your LP – see Canvas for specific LP post instructions.