Class 12 – 23 April – Spring 2018: Visual Culture – afternoon class
- group critique
- What is Conceptual Art
- Learning Portfolio upkeep
- Final Project IS2 – Visual Culture LP post
Homework – Due 23 April @ 11:59pm – 50 points
Update your Final Project IS2 – Visual Culture LP post. Submit via canvas. Include the following update:
- Updated project photos (or video, etc.)
- A brief explanation about what you completed on your final project during the week between classes
- Feedback received from your group critiques
- Explain the research you’ve done since our April 16th class and your research plans for the upcoming week. This includes materials you are researching, artists you are researching, etc.
- Write an explanation of what you will complete for next class and write how long you think it will take you to do it. This is an excellent exercise in managing your time, something I am constantly doing with my projects. I hope it helps you as well.
Due 30 April @ 11:59pm – 50 points
Continue to work on your final project.
- Updated project photos (or video, etc.) and brief explanation about what you completed on your final project during the week between classes. This will be added to your “Final Project IS2 – Visual Culture LP post.” This assignment will be submitted to Canvas by the end of next class, 23 April.