Topic：Contemporary entertainment culture and fashion’ impact on people’s values in China
- Brown, Jane D., and Piotr S. Bobkowski. “Older and Newer Media: Patterns of Use and Effects on Adolescents Health and Well-Being.” Journal of Research on Adolescence21, no. 1 (2011): 95-113. doi:10.1111/j.1532-7795.2010.00717.x.
- Sara Liao; Fashioning China: Precarious Creativity of Women Designers in Shanzhai Culture, Communication, Culture and Critique, Volume 10, Issue 3, 1 September 2017, Pages 422–440, https://doi-org.libproxy.newschool.edu/10.1111/cccr.12170
- Wang yapeng.” Internet celebrity “phenomenon analysis. Forestry investigation planning. 2007. Accessed February 11, 2019. http://www.cqvip.com/qk/82319x/200712/26411467.html.
- “An analysis of the influence of popular culture on teenagers’ values.” Accessed February 11, 2019. http://xuewen.cnki.net/CJFD-SGXB201201022.html.
- Jung, Jaehee. “Traditional and Contemporary Female Beauty Ideals in China: Focus Group Interviews with Young Chinese Women.” Iowa State University Digital Repository. January 1, 2018. Accessed February 11, 2019. https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/itaa_proceedings/2018/cul/1/.
- Ghidini, Gustavo, Hanns Ullrich, and Peter Drahos, eds. Kritika: Essays on Intellectual Property, (Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2017)doi: https://doi-org.libproxy.newschool.edu/10.4337/9781786438997
- Zhang, Mingyuan, and Shui Jin. “Fashion Designer Brand Operation Strategy Analysis Based on Internet.” The Impact of Disney’s Entry into Shanghai and the Coping Strategies | Atlantis Press. December 28, 2017. Accessed February 11, 2019. https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/seiem-17/25888888.
- Phillips, Owen, and Owen Phillips. “The App That Exposes Teens to Catcalls and Harassment.” Medium.com. December 19, 2018. Accessed February 11, 2019. https://medium.com/s/youthnow/the-app-that-exposes-teens-to-catcalls-and-harassment-tiktok-musically-d98be52c6ff1.
- Tmg. “Why China’s Social Media Influencers Are E-commerce Gold.” The Telegraph. January 25, 2018. Accessed February 11, 2019. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/world/china-watch/business/social-media-influencer-marketing/.
- Tsoi, Grace. “Wang Hong: China’s Online Stars Making Real Cash.” BBC News. August 01, 2016. Accessed February 11, 2019. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36802769.
- Team, Comsenz UI. “A study on the influence of extensive entertainment on the values of young people.”-Red China January 24, 2019. Accessed February 11, 2019. http://redchinacn.org/portal.php?mod=view&aid=38237.
- Pang ruili.” research on the influence of fashion culture on the values of contemporary college students.” forestry investigation planning. 2016. Accessed February 11, 2019. http://www.cqvip.com/qk/61476a/201621/671800667.html.