READINGS DO’S AND DON’TS
John McPhee FRAME OF REFERENCE
- Use knowledgeable references
- Have the right timing with it
- Avoid random Segways readers may ignore
- Do not try to write “for the ages”
- Don’t assume about the readers knowledge
DRAFT NO.4 – By, John McPhee
- Making use of synonyms gives greater insight texts.
- Write boxes where potential solutions are to be shown.
- Write several drafts.
- “Revision is key”.
- Review your work multiple times.
- Draft no. 4 is most important.
- Don’t rely on the same vocabulary all the time.
- Don’t end on the second draft
- Don’t let it go on the first draft because it is the hardest.
- Avoid repetitiveness