Partner Name- Nishit Daswani
Major- Fashion Design
|THINGS HE USE EVERYDAY||EVERYDAY PROBLEMS HE FACE|
|SPEAKER||SHAKING WHICH RESULTS IN FALLIN OF PHONE, BREAKAGE, PROBLEM IN TEXTING AND TAKING PICTURES.|
|Dr. MARTINS||PHONE IS NEVER CHARGED DUE TO OVERUSE|
|PROTABLE CHARGER||EYESIGHT WEAK|
How did your phone break?
— Because it fell.
2. Why did it fell?
— Because it slipped out of my hand.
3. Why did it slip out?
— Because my hands shake.
4. Why does your hand shake so often?
— Because I have Vitamin-B deficiency.
5. Why do you have Vitamin-B deficiency ?
— Because i don’t eat healthy food and meat.
Nishit is a person who likes working at the making centre all day. He is always on the move and so whats to keep things handy. Due to having Vitamin-B deficiency, he shakes a lot which is causing a lot of problem in his life. He has problem is texting, taking pictures and most importantly, his phone falls very often which results in breakage.
Another thing that i observed was that his phone is never charged. He always keeps a portable charger with him.
- How many times does your phone fall in a day?
— Three to four times.
2. How many times have you changed your phone due to breakage?
— Five times.
- A Silicon shock absorber phone cover for iPhone X which will reduce the impact of fall on the phone.
- Dimensions- Height- 6.0 inch
Width- 3.0 inch
Depth- 0.60 inch
Weight- 3.0 ounces
- Half- inch thick shock absorber springs converting kinetic energy into heat energy.
- Rubber Foam base used to increase the utility and effectiveness of the shock absorbers.
- The heat from the phone and shock absorber springs will not have a source to dissipate results in over heating of the base
SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
- Insert a Thermoelectric Generator chip which will convert the heat energy to electrical energy.
- The electrical energy produced will become a source of charging for the phone.
QUESTIONS by Nishit Daswani
- How will the heat produced by phone and shock absorber spring remain inside the cover?
— The insulating rubber foam will not allow the heat to dissipate.
2. Will the heat produced by shock absorbers and phone be sufficient for charging the phone?
— Yes, even a little amount of heat will make the electrons move across the semi-conductors in the Thermoelectric Generator
3. How heavy will the cover be?
— 3 ounces, half of the weight of the phone.
TRAITS of Nishit Daswani incorporated in the product
- Systematicness in the design
- The above designs doesn’t have shock absorbent springs which reduces the utility of the product.
- These covers are very hard in nature and are bulky which is not what my partner wants.
- These covers become very warm after overuse of the phone.
- Silicon cover which increases the grip of the cover.
- Rubber Foam used as the base to insulate and stop the heat to dissipate and increase the effectively of the shock observing springs. It is lightweight, impact Dampening, cost effective and gives a cushioning performance.
- Metal shock absorbing springs .
- Thermoelectric Generator with Ceramic top for cool heat source and N and P type semi-conductor which will convert heat energy to electrical energy.