For my final project I want to explorer women and how they were able to break out from the norm and because successful. Another idea is to discuss the power of women, motivation for growth, equal rights. Overall I want to create a project that deals with encouraging women to succeed and understand that they are equal and have the power to grow more than men.
1. Magazine that has articles that encourage woman — showing success stories
2. Visuals that show how women broke out of the norm through fashion.
3. Create a piece (for example a tux) that is considered “masculine” and make it feminine — showing power and equality.
4. Interview women and understand why they believe they do not have equal rights.
5. Interview men and see their perspective about women.
6. Combine interviews from men and women and see the difference. Who is actually the group who believes that women are not equal or that couldn’t as successful.
7. do a photo collage inspired on the “Humans of NY” but only of women, and collect quotes and phrases.
8. Create a collection or a sketch combining different trends that lead to the woman’s right movement in the 1920s.
9. Consider different perspectives about what businesses do when hiring a woman.
10. Short documentary about women in businesses