After completing the Blocks Problem assignment, I created several versions of orthographic drawings that portray my block. Included are the 2 final drawings, each showing 3 translations. I experimented with different angles, views, and line weights to try to most accurately show the dimensions and view points of my block.
I found it difficult at first to look at my block from other perspectives and how to draw what isn’t visible but I know is there. I used measuring techniques I learned in class to make the drawings life size. I began more with sketch type drawings, but as I progressed I learned how to focus more on the same straight on level.