Blank Bodies Collective

For this project, we created small collectives and made risograph-printed catalogs of our work. We decided to print on yellow paper and were forced to switch from red ink to orange ink due to a printer malfunction, but I still love the end result. I learned a lot about the printing process in making this and am very happy with how it turned out. For my exhibition piece, I decided to make an animation. This was by far the most time-consuming part of the project, as it was an ambitious 130 frames. While it took over something like ten hours to complete and is only a few seconds, it’s my favorite thing I’ve probably ever made.

Leave a reply

Skip to toolbar