WEEK 2 | Mon: 7/16 D.O.
- Myles / Your Blogs and what’s missing!!! THESE MUST BE KEPT UP-TO-DATE!
- Final Critiques: “Inspired By”
- File/photo management
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Camera Raw editing
- Photoshop editing!
- Basic skin manipulation
- Color Correction
- Removing elements in backgrounds
- Preparation for printing—either Epson, Durst, or Plotters
- Creating a “film” look… (Texture + Nik Collection Analog Efx Pro + Silver Eft Pro + Alien Skin Exposure + DXO Filmpack + VSCO Film + Old film textures)
- Discussion about museums trip to ICP tomorrow!
- Photoshop learning (cont).
- Printing on the Plotters or the Durst (out of the classroom)…
- Printing on the Pro SureColor Epson P800 Printers (in the classroom)…
- Work-in-class on editing your Flaneur Photo Essays and printing (due Wednesday).
- Leave class 20-25 minutes early with Myles; he will show you how to cut down your photographs / where you can find a paper cutter (or where you can use a mat board/blade).