Coya and I missed the studio class that we were supposed to meet so we started the overall project a bit late. We decided to start by sending each other the clothing pieces we had thrifted. Then we decided to meet in person and discuss our ideas and have a clear idea of what we wanted to achieve. We decided to make the overalls a dress. Then we meet and decided where we were doing the photoshoot. However, it kept raining the entire week so that kind of ruined some of our plans. Also, we didn’t have time to sew the garment because it would take a lot of time so we decided to glue it on and that forced us to stay close to UC and making center because we never knew if the glue would hold properly all the pieces together.