1.The overall material seems to be made of a cotton silk. It is hard to tell on the outside, but in the inside it is very noticeable it is cotton silk.
2. All over the outside are shiny black sequins.
3. The inside detailing, has a 2 inch part of sequins along the edges, until the materials becomes fully just the cotton silk.
4. There are an interesting number of ways this seems it can be worn, whether it’d be more of a dress, or a jacket. There are buttons that are closer towards the inner check, and another line of buttons on the outside, These are clip buttons.
5. There is also a “rope/belt” that is attached with the garment, that is made there so that it can possibly create a better fit? Also, there is a metal hook at the direction change of the garment on the inside of the dress.
6. This is dress/outwear designed by Halston.
3.multiple placements of buttons
1. Extremely silky looking, however even a bit of cotton? Polyester?
2. Looks like it flow very easily.
3. The overall design is a jumper.
4. Colorful details, while most of the dresses base color seems to be a dark brown.
5. Very neat, with many details.
6. rather than just a simple piece of clothing it could even be “decorative art.”