Studio Final Project Reflection

For this final project, I had faced many difficulties and problems, but I am pretty happy with the final result. The most hard part is to transfer the print onto the acrylic sheets, and printing on the special sticker paper at the school graphic lab. I learned a lot from this producing process, I have never tried to transfer onto acrylic sheets with transfer marker. I have grown and learned a lot about new techniques and trouble solving. The most satisfying is to see that I did not give up on transferring onto acrylic. And the final piece was better than I expected. I really wanted to use my original idea and material, so I tried really hard to make it work. I am really happy that I kept going. Although, the “transferring perfectly” part is really challenging. But I am really satisfied with the outcome.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.