– translate, rotate, pushMatrix, popMatrix
– sin, cos, unit circle
– xeno movement
– objects and classes
1. Modify the object example we did in class adding some type of motion to the objects.
2. Install the Gif Animaton library.
Sketch > Import Library > add Library (search Gif)
Look at the example to export an animated gif. Integrate it into one of your sketches or a new one and create gifs from your works.
3.Look at the following example to create pdfs from processing sketches:
Create a series of printed (actually print them out) works (min 3) by exporting your sketches to pdf. You can use other tools to modify them (illustrator,cut/paste collage etc). Be creative, consider composition, color, style/aesthetic. Here are some interesting quotes for inspiration (if you use one, don’t google it beforehand or you’ll ruin your creativity)
- “I suddenly forget what space is like, and time instead of horizontal is vertical”
- “This was the first time that he had ever looked into the labyrinth of the human soul. He was very far from understanding what he saw.”
- “The Metropolis strives to reach a mythical point where the world is completely fabricated by man, so that it absolutely coincides with his desires”
- “The hours fly around in a circle”
- “Don’t fight forces, use them”
- “Your order is meaningless, my chaos is significant”
- “We have been invading territories where we had not been invited”
- “There is a strong shadow where there is much light”
- “Things separate in order to appear”
Email me with problems or questions.